It’s a numbers game. Women pursue 10-15 % of men that meet all the minimum “requirements”. The other 85% of men can’t get a date. The 10-15 percenters love the attention and have no reason to settle down and make a commitment.

People around single women get frustrated and try to coerce her into a relationship. It has to happen on her terms when she is ready. Both sides are frustrated.